From Learning Gaps to Learning Gains: Leveraging ESSER
Navigating the aftermath of a disruptive pandemic isn't easy. But what if you could transform learning gaps into promising gains?
Unearth a new path with our latest infographic, "From Learning Gaps to Learning Gains: Leveraging ESSER."
- Become familiar with the critical literacy gaps intensified by recent educational disruptions and uncover solutions with Lexia®
- Discover how wisely invested ESSER funds can make a significant impact by narrowing learning gaps
- Support professional development and implement supplemental literacy programs to address students’ specific needs
- Use Lexia's suite of instructional resources for a deep dive into student performance
- Elevate your educational standards by utilizing Lexia's comprehensive suite of instructional resources
With the effective use of ESSER funds, school leaders can bridge achievement gaps, fostering a promising future for all students. Start building future-ready learners with Lexia today by completing the form below.
You Might Also Like
How Schools Can Promote Reading Success for Students With Dyslexia
Educators are all aware of dyslexia, but not all teachers know how to support students with this learning disorder in the classroom. Get some actionable strategies to help your teachers help their students in this easy-to-digest one-pager.
Lexia PowerUp Literacy U.S. Infographic
More than 800,000 adolescent students across the U.S. received literacy assistance from Lexia® PowerUp Literacy® during the 2022-2023 school year. Find out more about how Lexia® empowered students and educators.
myLexia Educator Annual Report Infographic
Lexia® educators are diverse and unique, but almost all of them have one thing in common: myLexia® benefitted them and their students. This infographic describes how educators used myLexia to support their work during the 2022-2023 school year.