LICENSE AND CONDITIONS
- not to download or modify any part of the Website, except with the express and prior written consent of Lexia;
- not to download or copy any account information for the benefit of another merchant;
- not to collect or make any commercial use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices;
- not to resell or make any commercial use of this Website or its Contents;
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit the Website, or any Contents, for any commercial purpose, without the prior express written consent of Lexia;
- not to make any derivative use of this Website or its Content;
- not to frame or utilize framing techniques, including to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information or content (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Lexia and/or its group companies or licensors, without express prior written consent of Lexia;
- not to use any meta tags or any other"hidden text" utilizing the Lexia name, Lexia product names, or Lexia trademarks, without the prior express written consent of Lexia; and
- not to reproduce or store any part of this Website or Content in any other website or include any part of this Website or Content in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service, without prior express written permission from Lexia.
Trademarks of Lexia indicated on the Website are trademarks of Lexia or its group companies, used and/or registered in the United States and other countries. Other names appearing on the Website may be trademarks of their respective owners. You acknowledge the foregoing and agree not to display or use Lexia trademarks in any manner without the prior express written consent of Lexia.
While Lexia attempts to ensure that its Websites are normally available 24 hours a day, Lexia will not be liable if, for any reason, anyWebsite or portion or functionality thereof, is unavailable at anytime or for any period. Lexia may temporarily or permanently suspend or terminate any access to any Website by any or all Website visitors without notice and for any reason.
VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material deemed by Lexia, in its sole discretion, to be material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or that may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals; or
- that constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- that is or maybe technically harmful, or that would or may in any way negatively impact Lexia, its operations, its customers or other users or visitors of the Website (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs,Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking; using robots, spiders, data mining or similar data gathering tools; and automated submission of data).
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
If you would like to link to this Website or any Content therein, you may only do so on the basis that you solely link to, and in no event replicate the Content or look and feel of the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you acknowledge and agree that your right to link to or in any way use any Content is solely under limited, non-exclusive license from Lexia, and subject to Lexia's standard trademark license and usage policy, as may be made available by Lexia from time to time;
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Lexia logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- you do not in any way imply that Lexia is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with Lexia, hold yourself out as an authorized partner or agent of Lexia, or present any other false information about Lexia or any Lexia products or services or your relationship thereto;
- you do not otherwise use any Lexia trademarks or intellectual property without express written permission from Lexia;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that, in Lexia's sole determination is or is likely to be deemed distasteful, offensive or controversial; infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or entity; or otherwise does not comply with Lexia terms and/or policies or any applicable laws and regulations.
- you agree that Lexia may request that you remove any link to this Website and/or Content at any time for any or no reason without obligation or liability to you, and that you will promptly comply and cause all links and/or Lexia Content to be removed upon receipt of such notice.
Last reviewed: May 12, 2023
Last updated: May 12, 2023
Copyright© 2023 Lexia, a Cambium Learning Group company. All Rights Reserved.