Hear from a Peer: Embarking on the Lexia LETRS Journey
During this webinar, learn more about Lexia LETRS® (Language Essentials for Teachers of Reading and Spelling) professional learning. Change can be hard—but if we adjust our instructional practices, students are better equipped to succeed in literacy learning.
You’ll gain insight into:
- What Lexia LETRS is, who its authors are, and why it was written
- What content to expect from Lexia LETRS, including bridge to practice opportunities
- The Ladder of Competence and how learning happens
Meet our presenter Dr. Dawn Durham, a Pennsylvania-based literacy expert with more than 20 years' experience in education:
- Classroom teacher, reading specialist, interventionist, and instructional coach
- Educational consultant for six years
- Adjunct professor at Gwynedd Mercy University
You Might Also Like
Your Science of Reading Solution: LETRS & Core5
To have the biggest impact on reading success, key elements identified in the Science of Reading must be included in reading programs.
LETRS Suite of Professional Learning: Language Essentials for Teachers of Reading and Spelling
Lexia LETRS provides a professional learning course of study based in the science of reading for elementary educators. The course teaches the how, what, and why of literacy acquisition to improve instructional practice and achieve long-term systemic change in literacy instruction.