Lexia is dedicated to improving student learning through the use of technology. Lexia Reading Core5 for the iPad® and certain Android™ tablets and the myLexia App for the iPhone®, iPad, iPod® touch and Apple Watch are two innovations that will prove to be game-changers in the field of education.
Lexia for the Tablet: The First Research-Validated Reading Program on the Tablet
Lexia for the iPad and Android tablet is the only research-validated literacy program available on tablets, providing the full functionality of Lexia’s data-driven, personalized learning program.
- Students have the same experience as they would on the computer-based version of the product.
- Software provides students an explicit, systematic, structured and individualized approach to developing foundational reading proficiency.
- Detailed performance data is reflected in real time in the myLexia reporting interface
Innovations in Mobile Technology to Support Instruction
myLexia App for iPhone and iPad brings student and classroom performance data to your fingertips.
This free app allows you to leverage the power of Lexia Reading Core5 anytime, anywhere, with mobile access to key information and data-driven action plans to help all of your students on the path to reading success:
- Norm-referenced student and classroom performance data
- Key data to inform instruction, increase intensity and improve student performance, anytime, anywhere
- Real-time reports on students’ specific skill level and percent chance of reaching end-of-year grade-level benchmark
- Certificates of Achievement for individual students that can either be sent to a wireless printer or via email