Among our guiding principles at Lexia is a dedication and a focus on increasing student proficiency through effective implementation of Lexia. Our goal is to minimize the amount of time and energy required to benefit from our research-proven program. Our best practices include:
- Students should use the program for the prescribed amount of time per week (typically between 20–60 minutes).
- Administrators and teachers regularly monitor student progress by reviewing Lexia's customized reports and instructional action plans.
- Teachers use the targeted Lexia Lessons for direct instruction on the skills with which students are struggling.
- Lexia Skill Builders provide independent, paper-and-pencil practice to help build automaticity.
- Administrators and teachers recognize student accomplishments, as highlighted in the reporting system, by presenting Lexia certificates of achievement.
In the classroom, in a computer lab or throughout a school or district, get Lexia installed, quickly and easily.
If you're just starting with Lexia, or want to expand usage across the district, we can provide training and implementation services tailored to your needs.
Learn how Lexia can be used in a variety of implementation scenarios, such as Response to Intervention, ELL or special education populations.