Lexia Reading Core5 Student Program
Teacher Training Guide
- A quick overview of using Lexia Reading Core5 with your students.
- Core5 Teacher Training Guide (PDF, 3 MB)
Lexia Reading Core 5 Teacher's Manual
- Provides comprehensive information on the structure, content, and use of Lexia Reading Core5, including activity descriptions.
- Core5 Teacher's Manual (PDF, 5.3 MB)
- Watch these short training videos to learn more about Lexia Reading Core5.
Strategies for Older Students
Strategies for Older Students Teacher's Manual
- For the Lexia Strategies for Older Students software. Provides comprehensive information on the activities and units.
SOS Lexia Lessons Training Videos
- Watch Sharon Weiss-Kapp, the author of the SOS Lexia Lessons, demonstrate how to use Lexia Lessons with your students.
Reports & Progress Monitoring
Lexia Reading Core5 Achievement Certificates
- These blank certificates are designed to celebrate a student's completion of a program level.
- Or, print a general certificate and write-in the student's achievement: English |Spanish
Strategies for Older Students Achievement Charts
Lexia Lessons Resource Kit
Interactive Whiteboard Lessons
- These interactive whiteboard lessons are designed based on the paper-based Lexia Lessons for Lexia Reading.
- SMART®: Short Vowel a | Short Vowel e | Short Vowel i | Short Vowel o | Short Vowel u | Silent e | Counting Letters, Counting Sounds
- Promethean®: Short Vowel a | Short Vowel e | Short Vowel i | Short Vowel o | Short Vowel u | Silent e | Counting Letters, Counting Sounds
- Send this letter home with students (PreK through Grade 5) to facilitate home use of Lexia Reading Core5. Make sure you provide a teacher email address with the letter.
- English PDF .DOC
- Spanish PDF .DOC
Core5 School-to-Home Letters
Lexia Reading Core5 Training Videos
Watch these videos about Lexia Reading Core5.
Click a certificate link to open PDF forms that allow you to type in the student's name, teacher's name, and date before printing out the certificate. To download all of the certificates, click the ZIP archive. PDF forms are only compatible with Adobe Reader version 8 or higher. If you are using an earlier version, you can download the latest version of Adobe Reader for free (http://get.adobe.com/reader/).