Lexia Reading Core5
Teacher Training Guide
- A quick overview of using Lexia Reading Core5 with your students.
- Core5 Teacher Training Guide (PDF, 3 MB)
Lexia Reading Core 5 Teacher's Manual
- Provides comprehensive information on the structure, content, and use of Lexia Reading Core5, including activity descriptions.
- Core5 Teacher's Manual (PDF, 5.3 MB)
- Watch these short training videos to learn more about Lexia Reading Core5.
Lexia Strategies Teacher's Manual
- For the Lexia Strategies software. Provides comprehensive information on the activities and units.
Strategies Lexia Lessons Training Videos
- Watch Sharon Weiss-Kapp, the author of the Lexia Lessons for Strategies, demonstrate how to use Lexia Lessons with your students.
Guides for Getting Started with Strategies
- Teacher Training Guide
- Lexia Reading on the iPad: Get Started
- Lexia Reading on the Android Tablet: Get Started
- Quick Guide for Teachers
- Quick Guide for School and District Administrators
- Quick Guide for Setting Up Lexia Reading
Strategies Scope & Sequence
- Lexia Strategies S&S (PDF, 0.5 MB)
Reports & Progress Monitoring
Lexia Reading Core5 Achievement Certificates
- These blank certificates are designed to celebrate a student's completion of a program level:
- Print a general certificate and write-in the student's achievement: English |Spanish
- A special completion certificate for students who complete Core5 : English |Spanish
Strategies for Older Students Achievement Charts
Lexia Lessons Resource Kit
Interactive Whiteboard Lessons
- These interactive whiteboard lessons are designed based on the paper-based Lexia Lessons for Lexia Reading.
- SMART®: Short Vowel a | Short Vowel e | Short Vowel i | Short Vowel o | Short Vowel u | Silent e | Counting Letters, Counting Sounds
- Promethean®: Short Vowel a | Short Vowel e | Short Vowel i | Short Vowel o | Short Vowel u | Silent e | Counting Letters, Counting Sounds
- Send this letter home with students (PreK through Grade 5) to facilitate home use of Lexia Reading Core5. Make sure you provide a teacher email address with the letter.
- English PDF .DOC
- Spanish PDF .DOC
Lexia Reading Core5 School-to-Home Letters
Lexia Reading Core5 Training Videos
Watch these videos about Lexia Reading Core5.
Click a certificate link to open PDF forms that allow you to type in the student's name, teacher's name, and date before printing out the certificate. To download all of the certificates, click the ZIP archive. PDF forms are only compatible with Adobe Reader version 8 or higher. If you are using an earlier version, you can download the latest version of Adobe Reader for free (http://get.adobe.com/reader/).