Manager, Customer Implementation Services
Lexia Learning, a Rosetta Stone Company, is a highly-respected developer of technology-based reading programs for all students in Pre-K-Grade 5 and at-risk students in Grades 6-12. Together, Lexia and Rosetta Stone provide the most extensive suite of products to help students learn to read and speak English.
We are expanding our customer implementation services team to meet growing demand. Be part of our growth and provide districts with the reading program and implementation services proven to help all students become successful readers.
As Manager of Customer Implementation Services at Lexia, your objectives will be to provide efficient and effective delivery of a high volume of implementation services to customers across the US in support of sales origination and renewal goals and improving student outcomes.
The Manager of Customer Implementation Services will perform the following job functions:
Manage all aspects of customer implementation service delivery
- Develop and maintain all systems and processes related to service delivery
- Coordinate service delivery with other departments at Lexia, including Education and Research
- Hire, train and evaluate a team of implementation managers
- Measure, analyze and report on results relative to milestones
- Provide solutions to overcome any barriers to meeting milestones
Directly coordinate, deliver and track customer implementation and training services to the customer base in assigned geographic region to achieve all goals for customer retention and expansion
- Develop implementation plans in consultation with customers according to design
- Provide program training (primarily via web, also on-site)
- Coordinate on-site training with contract trainers
- Provide ongoing consultations to support best implementation practices with guidance from the Education and Research department
- Collect feedback on training sessions to ensure customer satisfaction
Analyze and interpret account data to determine implementation status and needs, in order to initiate pro-active solutions to drive staff usage and student results
- Analyze account data to determine implementation status and identify customer needs
- Proactively communicate implementation gaps to customer
- Problem solve and offer solutions to address identified implementation gaps
- Collect customer data and case study success stories to drive best practices
- Communicate team’s field experience across departments, especially with the Education and Research, Marketing and Sales departments.
- Recruit, develop and coordinate additional local trainers (per diem contact consultants) as-needed in territory in order to provide effective and cost-effective service delivery
- Travel up to 25%+, while maintaining high productivity level
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree. Preferably a Master’s Degree in Education or related field and a combination of education, management and professional development experience.
- 3 years of elementary or secondary teaching and/or administrative experience, preferably with a background in literacy and language arts.
- 3 years of direct client experience in support of customer facing function (professional development, training, customer service, sales)
- Experience in the development and delivery of professional development for K-12 educators
- Experience inspiring others to action (sales, leadership, fundraising, public service)
- Comfortable with technology, and quick to learn new technologies/solutions
- Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization, excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong analytical skills (e.g. reporting, excel, data analysis); experience with data driven instruction
- Regular travel will be required to meet with customers and to deliver on-site training
Lexia offers a strongly competitive base and incentive structure and a full array of benefits. Interested candidates please submit resume with cover letter on Rosetta Stone career site at http://jobs.rosettastone.com/jobs/904311-Manager-Customer-Implementation-Lexia.aspx